Dear TMS Friends and Family,
Due to challenging times, we have made the difficult decision to close our South Congress location. Making this decision was extremely difficult, and we appreciate your commitment to The Massage Studio. We had a remarkable eight-year run there. Through the years, you were a part of our success at South Congress, and we know we can continue that wellness journey together at the Buda location.
Our Buda location reopened on June 1st with extended hours to better serve our clients. The Massage Studio is now open 7 days a week from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. To book a massage or sauna session, use our online booking system.
As a wellness company, we are trained in protecting ourselves and others from infectious diseases by following strict sanitary protocols. The Massage Studio will continue to follow our rigorous protocols and operate in accordance with the Texas Governor’s Standard Health Protocols for limiting the spread of COVID-19.
Our Reopening Guidelines
- All clients will be asked to wait in their car and call the studio to let us know that they have arrived. We will call/notify you when you are able to enter the establishment for your appointment.
- We will be taking staff temperatures to ensure all clients and staff are kept safe.
- Our staff will be required to wear facial coverings, and we ask that you do the same. Clients can remove masks while they are face down on the massage table but for safety reasons, they must be worn while facing up on the table.
- We do ask that if you are booking a sauna session that you bring your own water to avoid any reuse of items and possible contamination.
- Our studio will be cleaned with a CDC approved disinfectant in between every client, including in between uses of the restroom as well.
- If you have any questions regarding any retail items, we will be more than happy to get them for you or answer any questions you might have. Please speak with our front desk staff to make a retail purchase before touching any of the retail items.
- We will be using Molekule air purifiers in treatment rooms. These air purifiers destroy pollutants 1,000 times smaller than standard filters.
- We do ask that you please do not wear gloves inside the facility to lower the risk of possible cross contamination.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any point, even if you have recovered, we ask that you let us know. Due to ongoing medical research and increased risks of blood clotting issues, we cannot work with you at this moment.
If you have any other questions that have not been answered through these guidelines, please feel free to speak with one of our team members. We will gladly discuss our guidelines with you and find an answer to any question you might have.
Thank you all so much for coming to see us and letting us help you relax.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Massage Studio